- Children who have reached or passed their second (2nd)
birthday, but have not reached their twelfth (12th) birthday
will be charged 75% of the one-way or round-trip fare applicable
to adults, when accompanied by an adult-fare paying passenger.
This means that children's fare tickets may not be purchased
separately, or without an accompanying purchase of an adult
- A maximum of two (2) children will be allowed to travel
at the discounted fare and children must be accompanied
by an adult-fare paying passenger.
- Children who have reached or passed their twelfth (12th)
birthday will be charged the adult fare.
- Unaccompanied children of any age must pay the
full adult fare and will be permitted to travel subject
to the restrictions listed in the Children's Travel Restrictions
- The Company reserves the right to require proof of age.
|Children's Travel Restrictions
- Children over the age of 15 may travel unaccompanied,
- Children between the ages of 8 and 14, may travel
- with an adult fare ticket; AND
- with an Unaccompanied Child Form, which must be completed
at the originating ticket-selling agency and signed by a
parent or guardian (A $5.00 fee is charged for each Unaccompanied Child Form. This is in addition to the fare.); AND
- on trips during daylight hours, which
do not exceed five (5) hours in duration, and do not require
changing buses; AND
- to a destination where the ticket-selling agency is open
upon the child's arrival; AND
- if a parent/guardian will be present to meet the child
upon arrival at the destination.
- Children under the age of 8 must travel with a
passenger 15 years of age or older.
|*The Company reserves the right to refuse unaccompanied
children transportation. Please also keep in mind that children's
fares will apply only to those Tariffs that allow such a reduction.
This means that for some fares and travel destinations, we are
not permitted to offer discounts for children. Please call our
customer service representatives to learn more about discounts
for children at (800) 776-7548.